Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Raw Silk - March

At Blissfull ATC Swaps, March's theme was a graphic of a Japanese silk label.  Even though it was chosen well before the disasters there, I think it gave us some valuable time to pray and send positive thoughts to all affected while we created. 

Becky was my partner and I absolutely love the package she sent me!

The envelope was actually sewn shut and the back had these gorgeous butterflies!





The ATC is sewn from fabric with the image transferred on!  How cool is that!  Like a little quilt square!

To see the ATCs I made, please check out my Flickr account!

4 comments:

  1. That was indeed a great theme. I got a beautiful one too from Karla. I have my April one ready. Just waiting for the partners. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her ATC turned out great! I transferred the entire image to fabric for mine, too. It was a lot of fun!
    Take care,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear Blanche!
    Thank you so much for following me on my blog. I've been browsing through your Flickr account and you have made some beautiful cards.
    Many blessings and hugs
    June xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy April Fish Day Blanche,
    I stopped by to say hello, and to let you know I am your April ATC Swap Partner.
    I sent you an e mail but it came back...I thought I had probably gotten the address wrong but it says it was returned because your mail box is full...I know what that is like.
    I can try to send it later this evening again.
    Have A Sugar Sweet Day
    Hugs
    Simply Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
-Blanche

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails