Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blissfull ATC Swaps

Time flies and before you know it spending time at work, with family, and creating has slipped by.  I can't tell you where the time has gone since my last blog post, but let's just say I've been working hard, loving my family through illness, and all the while staying creative!  Yay!

Wendy at Blissfull ATC swap has helped to keep the creative juices flowing with themed swaps -
January was White/Snow and Peggy sent me this gorgeous ATC with a snowy scene on her card:



I adore the lace and snow on the ATC and I get lost in the snowy scene on the card!  Thank you Peggy!

February's theme was LOVE and my partner was Wendy herself!

Just look at the creative handpainted card she made!


ADORABLE!  Look at those smooch-able lips!!!

This is the back - love the title, Unlucky at cards, Lucky at Love!


She even sent a beautiful tag and just as cool ATC holder!

Thank you, Wendy, for all you do!




3 comments:

  1. Your welcome and I'm glad to hear you are on the mend... hugs wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jewel creations, I am dabbling with some pieces but nothing as sophisticated as yours, reminds me that I need a lot of practice.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been missing you Blanche. You have some great ATC and I loved mine too. This is a fun meme. Be well.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
-Blanche

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails