Saturday, March 06, 2010

Welcome, Alice In Wonderland!

Inspired by Lewis Carroll's Alice In Wonderland and Through The Looking Glass, and the release of the Disney - Tim Burton movie, here is my latest in this line:

Alice In Wonderland Charm Bracelet

I used wonderful charms based on the Sir John Tenniel illustrations that were cast in the UK.  I bought them about five years ago - It took me a while to finally pull this piece together.  Carrying over the color palette from my Alice and Queen of Hearts necklaces, I used with CRYSTALLIZED™  Swarovski Elements in Red Magma and Burgandy.  Other charms to round out the theme, all in Sterling Sliver are : Clock, Mushroom, Tea Set and Skeleton Key.   Mother-of-Pearl in spade, diamond, club, and hearts shapes add just another bit of whimsy to this very fun-to-wear bracelet!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Blanche! I found your blop via Dawno's beaded lanyards! I LOVE the jewelry you're designing. I looked back at some of your past posts and really love you color selection and bead choices!

    I think this Alice & Wonderland bracelet is absolutely precious! Very fun for any age!

    Looking forward to sharing more with you! Have a terrific Sunday!

    Dawn
    Designs by Dawn Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, Thank you so much! This whole Alice line for me has been incredibly fun (and challlenging) to create. I have some more pieces in the works, so stay tuned!

    I just checked out your blog and love, love, love your wire crochet work!

    I look forward to seeing your posts in Google reader!

    -Blanche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is a really great bracelet with gorgeous charm. I would wear that in a minute. regards Stefanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
-Blanche

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails