Thursday, October 21, 2010

Spooky Monday er uh, Thursday!

I got bitten by the ATC bug!  I signed up for The 12 Days of Christmas ATC Swap hosted by Wendy at Bliss Angels.  Well, I finished them, and got started on making some Halloween ATCs.  Tis the season afterall!

I'm gifting a few of these to my neighbor, who adores Halloween more than any other 'holiday'.  And the rest I'm going to keep for future swaps!









These were so much fun to make!  I basically used Halloween stuff I had on hand - bags I have never used, a party invitation I made into the last 2, bits and pieces of embellishments & stickers.
I shop for all kinds of things after the holiday buying them on sale so this was a great way to finally use up these things!

I am linking with Wendy's Adventures in Wonderland for Spooky Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
-Blanche

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails