Sunday, September 05, 2010

Charleston On a Sunday



Gotta LOVE Darius Rucker!  Truth be told I love Rock N Roll, but I am a HUGE Country Music fan.


Filmed in Charleston, around town they are saying the Visitor's Bureau should pay Darius for the "commercial"!   I live across the river that's behind him when the video starts, and the top of the building where he is standing looks like the roof of the parking garage where I park my car for work!  - not sure about that though, but if not, it's a building close by.

Today I am working on some of my creations for the Practical Magic Blog Party on September 25th, hosted by Justina of La Boheme Magique and Anna of Frosted Petunias. Have a wonderful Sunday!

-Blanche

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
-Blanche

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails