Sunday, February 28, 2010

Treasure Chest of Goodies

My dear friend Avis has been patient with me.  I promised her a necklace for her birthday a few months ago - eep!  Tomorrow I will gift her with a treasure chest of goodies!


The necklace below (with the lampwork orchid focal) was inspired by the next necklace I purchased in Jamaica.  Avis has always wanted to go to Jamaica, I hope she goes someday!
Jamaican necklace made with seeds, bamboo, coffee beans.

Cluster of leaves earrings.
Colorful gemmie necklace.
Tribal beads - my favorite necklace for Avis - I am tempted to keep this one for myself, but thankfully I have more of these awesome beads!
Avis saw me wearing these ceramic & turquoise earrings and loved them, so they go into her treasure chest!
Happy Belated Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
-Blanche

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails