Thursday, July 23, 2009

Carolina Stampin - Beaufort, SC


Carolina Stampin was a sheer delight! Even hubby got swept up in looking for stamps to add to my collection! They have the most stamps I have ever seen in one place in my life! OMG! Every category of theme was covered. This is a place you have to see in person, as they do not have an on-line store, but well worth the trip if you are ever in the area! And I do highly recommend visiting this beautiful Southern town - in fact we are planning another trip there in a couple of weeks (yeah! more stamps, more beads!)!!



The bead space was vast, given it was only a room and a half and I managed to pick out some cool vintage beads, glass beads, silver weave, and of course many stamps and Distressed(tm) paint.



If you are into scrapbooking, or any kind of altered art, they have supplies galore. I will definately go back again and again (like everytime we go to Beaufort!).

The staff was friendly and helpful - they even had a bubble making machine out front that was way cool!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!
-Blanche

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails