Sunday, February 19, 2012

Well, it sure has been a long time since I posted on my blog!
I admit, I have neglected it way too long!

So how about some Alice?????

Blissfull ATC Swap for February 2012 theme was Mad, Mad Alice in Wonderland!

Y'all know how I love me some Alice, so I had to join back up and my partner was Victoria.  Well she loves her some Alice too because the cards she sent are just divinely mad!!


I adore the Vintage illustrations she used and the sewing machine stitching is such a nice touch! 
Makes me wanna follow that rabbit to wherever he is going and stop off for a spot of tea with the Mad hatter!!

Here is the card I sent to Victoria -



Thanks Wendy, for the swap and to Victoria for the wonderful cards!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Blanche, thanks for visiting my blog.

    I love the steampunk, vintage feel to all your cards on your blog.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blanche, please pp by my blog again, and collect a title award that is waiting for to displayon your own blog.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
-Blanche

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails