Monday, December 20, 2010

Colors of Fall and Winter

My blog among other things has been on the back burner, but now I am off until the New Year!  Woo whoooo!

To catch up a bit, Artbeads.com had a wonderful idea for their bloggers - to come up with designs for Fall.  The beads I chose seem to cross over a bit into Winter, which is fine by me since it extends the wear of these beautiful jewels!

This is one of my 'Jewelry Wardrobe' creations - Three necklaces that can be worn together or individually, the smallest necklace can be doubled up and worn as a bracelet.  The key that ties them together is one of Artbeads.com's fabulous silk ribbons!

The one that looks most like Fall:


I used luscious Two-Tone Baroque Shape Glass Beads, Czech Glass Maple Leaf beads, and the always alluring Lilly Pilly Pendants. All together they are amazing, but that's the beauty of this Wardrobe - you can wear as few or as many as you want!



To round out the design, I added a few of my own Morian Crystals and Silver pearls from my stash of Swarovski Crystallized Elements.


So, Winter or Fall, you are all set with this Jewelry Wardrobe!

Disclosure: I participate in Artbeads.com Blog for Beaders program and have received the beading products featured in this post free of charge from Artbeads.com. I am freely and honestly reviewing the products and have not been paid for my endorsement of the products.



Happy Holidays!
-Blanche

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
-Blanche

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails