Saturday, August 08, 2009

Lately ...

...the work that pays the bills has consumed me. Yes, I managed a week off and a few long travel weekends here and there, but the truth is, I have been working 4/10s all summer and I for one will be glad when school starts! Not that I have a child in school, oh no! (I am way too old for that :) ) I work at our local school district in Human Resources and it's pretty much a non-stop job. I hit the door running each morning and when I get home at night it's still run time - which means cooking, cleaning, shopping etc that all has to be done no matter what. If I am lucky, I can string some beads. For me Designing In My Head is the way to go...

Granted I have some outlandish designs rolling around up there - not all of them pan out, but for the most part they do. As a teaser I will let ya'll know that I have used every one of my Artbeads.com CRYSTALLIZED™ - Swarovski Elements in a new concept & theme and even went back and ordered more beads! I can't wait to show you the results, but I still need a few more supplies and photo session in order to so.

Keep on beadin,

-Blanche

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
-Blanche

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails