Friday, October 28, 2005

Time Flies!

Wow! I didn't realize how long it's been since I have posted anything here.
Been busy livin I guess! Along the way, I have made quite a few new pieces of jewelry....
These incorporate a technique I re-learned in my beading group, The Bead Hive on eBay. Anyway, I used to do a brick stitch ions ago with college names in them when I was a kid. Back then I sewed little snaps onto the strips of beadweave for a clasp! So some of tyhis came fairly naturally to me. I love this peyote stitch and method of "zipping up" the strip into a tube!


Proud Pavo

Fairy Pond

Autumn Reaped

Froggy Friends

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I really like the Froggy Friends one.
    Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
-Blanche

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails